2012 Elite Companies Charitable Foundation
Formal Proposal & Application Forms
After the letter of intent period is closed, the grant committee will develop a list of organizations requesting financial support. At this time, the Board of Directors will know the prior year-end asset level and projected giving level for the then current fiscal year. Organizations from this list will then be invited to submit a full proposal.
- All proposals will considered by the Grants Committee and then recommendations will be presented to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Proposals should contain the Application for Project Summary available on our website and the required application attachments.
- A site visit may be requested as part of the evaluation process, but is not an indication of approval status.
- Application Attachments:
- Application for Project Submission
- Project Budget
- Semi-annual or Annual Report
- Photographs or Video Materials of your organization/project
- Any changes in your Board of Directors
- Organizational flow chart or Management List
- Background/Bio of the Project Manager