2012 Elite Companies Charitable Foundation
Letter of Intent
Giving Guidelines & Restrictions
The following requirements are mandatory for all organizations requesting funding from the Elite Charitable Foundation.
- All potential grant recipients will submit a letter of intent within the specific time period prior to being invited to submit a project proposal.
- Invitation to submit a proposal will not automatically result in a grant award.
- All letters of intent will be reviewed by the Grant Committee before being submitted to the Board of Directors for approval.
- All letters of intent should be a maximum of 3 pages in length with the amount requested clearly stated in the first paragraph.
- All potential grant recipients can apply one time annually.
- The Foundation will not consider a new grant request until 1 year after a multi-year commitment is completed.
- The Foundation will not make grant awards to any of the following:
- Financial support to individuals
- Endowment purposes
- General Operating Budget
- Purchase of tickets for Special Event Fundraisers
- Coverage of continuing operating deficits
- Required Attachments
The following list of attachments must accompany a letter of intent.
Project Timeline – The project that is submitted for consideration must be completed within 1 year of the award date of the grant.
- IRS Tax Determination Letter – 501 (c) (3)
- PA Charitable Organizations Registration Certificate
- Overall Operating Budget
- Most Recent Independent Financial Audit or Financial Statement
- Current Board of Directors List (with professional affiliations)